We would be grateful for any support you could offer, either financially, or materially.
It costs around R240 000 per month to run this project, and nothing goes to waste.
What’s in it for you?
Depending on the level of donation, we feel donors’ supporting IOP should receive appropriate recognition, and we offer:
- Tax exemption: Donations made to IOP are exempt from tax.
- You may claim the full rand value of your donation for Socio-Economic Development Contributions in terms of Section 3.2.3 of the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE) Codes of Good Practice. We provide proof of the fact that 100% of our beneficiaries are "Black South Africans" as defined in the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act of 2003.
- We offer you full recognition through naming rights to projects. Signage will incorporate your company or group logo and branding, and we actively promote our friends and sponsors across our social media networks
- Enhance your company’s reputation, increase your customer loyalty through our coverage on Facebook, Twitter and online.
- Coverage in IOP’s Annual Report / newsletter.
Volunteer your time!
Why not bring your corporate team to our site at IOP to see the amazing work being done by our staff and volunteers? There are several benefits to this exercise, and we could arrange for you to assist with
- Leading young rural children in sport activities
- Art and maintenance projects, including painting or basic building
- Assisting with our feeding programme
- First National Bank Empangeni
- Account Name: Izulu Orphan Projects
- Cheque Account (Non-Profit) number 62094657908
- Branch Code: 220130 BIC/Swift address: FIRNZAJJXXX